We Provide Support in the Following Areas:
- Examination and interpretation of the financial issues of your divorce.
- Thorough review and scrutiny of all financial documents.
- Inspection and audit of completed Financial Affidavit forms.
- Provide you and you attorney (if you have one) with data, input, and details to help strengthen your case.
- Determining the short-term and long-term impact of dividing property, and the ramifications of different proposed divorce settlements.
- Review and analyze pension and retirement plans.
- Integrate tax issues regarding account and property distribution.
- Determining if you can afford to retain the matrimonial home, and is that the best decision? If not, then what might be an acceptable and affordable second choice?
- Assessment of your overall insurance needs.
- Establishing reasonable assumptions for projected rates of inflation and returns.
- Collaborate with your legal team on creative settlement options that provide the most favorable and acceptable outcomes for both parties.
Aspire Planning Group does not provide tax or legal advice or services. Please consult your tax or legal advisor regarding your specific situation.