Why Does Our Practice Have a Focus on Serving Women?
- Women have unique financial challenges.
- Women have a longer life expectancy. Their money needs to last them for a longer period of time.
- Women have often been out of the workforce for periods of time which has led to
lower savings and lower incomes.
- Women are often charged with taking care of their elderly relatives, which is a
drain on both their time and money.
- Many times, a woman may not have been the primary manager of family
finances. When “suddenly single”, they need to gain knowledge and confidence
to manage this part of their lives.
Historically the financial services industry has not served women well.
What We Don’t Do:
Bore you – We won’t shown you tons of charts and talk about topics you don’t care about. We
structure our meetings to focus on what is most important to you.
Talk over your head – We won’t use a lot of financial jargon that makes no sense to you.
Tell you what to do – We know our clients are intelligent. We help to educate and advise so you have a
partner to collaborate with to make your decisions.
What We Will Do:
- Create a comfortable place and sufficient time to ask questions.
- Educate you on why we are making a recommendation and how it will help you meet your goals.
- Focus on your goals and not just the investments. Woman tend to place more importance on
achieving goals rather than just achieving a certain rate of return.
Our process and environment work for many people. We work with many couples in addition to
independent woman. However, when we work with couples, we make sure we are involving both
partners in the process.