Young Adult First Job
Starting your first professional job is exciting but also overwhelming. Who knew you had to make so many decisions?
At Aspire Planning Group, we know that making smart financial choices as a young professional is a key part of long-term financial success. After understanding your short- and long-term goals, we will guide you in key steps for financial success. As part of our planning services for first job transition, we will answer the following questions:
- What will my cash flow look like?
- What will my net pay be after taxes?
- How much should I save?
- Where should I save it?
- What employee benefits should I pick?
- Do I need life insurance?
- How should I invest my savings?
- How can I create a simple budget?
Our First Job Transition package consists of the following:
- An initial call
- A bit of homework for the young professional to prepare for our meeting
- A 90-minute review and planning session
- Access to Aspire via phone/email for follow-up questions during your first year.
Our Price for this service is $400.
This is complimentary for children of our Comprehensive Planning Clients.