Losing or changing a job can feel like a roller coaster. You may be anxious; you may be excited. In other words, you aren’t quite sure what to do, and in the meantime, you have to make some tough financial decisions to figure out how to get through each month.
As a part of our financial planning services for job change, we will help answer the following questions:
- What about my lost benefits?
- How can I provide health, life and other insurances for my family and myself?
- What do I do with my 401k or other retirement plan?
- How can I pay my bills?
- Should I find another job, or consider retirement?
- Will I ever be able to retire?
- What happens if I need to tap into my retirement savings early?
When considering a new job offer, you may have similar questions.
- Is my compensation package similar to my prior job?
- What benefits should I select?
- What 401k choices should I make?