Divorce can be a difficult and demanding transition. At a time when you may be feeling most vulnerable, you are faced with making decisions that can have significant impact on your future. A knowledgeable Certified Divorce Financial Analyst who specializes in the financial and tax aspects of divorce can help you through this challenging transition. We can …
- Prepare required financial paperwork you may need for the attorneys
- Work and communicate with your attorney in an efficient and effective manner
- Visualize the short-term and long-term financial impact of a proposed divorce settlement
- Understand the financial, tax and quality of life ramifications of your decisions
- Avoid the common financial pitfalls of divorce
- Manage your expectations with respect to lifestyle before and after divorce
- Keep focused on the future.
Other Divorce Considerations
In addition to the immediate concerns of the divorce settlement, you will likely have financial planning questions that we can assist with.
- Can I afford to keep my house?
- How will our assets be divided?
- What about spousal and child support payments?
- Will I have enough to live on after the divorce?
- Can I continue my current lifestyle?
- What happens to my health and other insurance coverage?
- How will I manage my finances?
- How will I deal with taxes?
- How will my children go to college?
- How will I support my family as a single person?
- Will I ever be able to retire?
- Am I going to be OK financially?